RM of Blaine Lake
- CHRISTIE DARGIN-LINSLEY - 52
- GLENN LAMONTAGNE - 69
- GERRY STRELIOFF - 105 - ELECTED
- MICHAEL CHUDSKOV - 27 - ELECTED
- BRIAN VERBONAC - 21
- COURTNEY SWYSTUN - ACCLAMATION
- RYAN DAGENAIS - 16
- JOHN PRIESTLEY - 17 - ELECTED
The election are for the following positions:
Reeve, Division 1, Division 3, and Division 5.
- Gerry Strelioff - Reeve Candidate
- Glenn Lamontagne - Reeve Candidate
- Christine Dargin-Linsley - Reeve Candidate
- Michael Chudskov - Division 1 Candidate
- Brian Verbonac - Division 1 Candidate
- Courtney Swystun - Division 3 Candidate
- John Priestley - Division 5 Candidate
- Ryan Dagenais - Division 5 Candidate
- Nomination and Candidate's Acceptance
- Public Disclosure Statement Tips
- Public Disclosure Statement
- Running for Municipal Council - What you need to know
- Bylaw 10-2020 Mail-in-Ballots
- Criminal Record Check Bylaw 09-2020
- Results of Criminal Record Check for Candidate for Election
If you are planning on attending the Advance Poll or Election Day to vote in the RM General Election, FORM R will need to be completed when you arrive at the Polls, along with presenting appropriate identification to the DRO. If you prefer to print off FORM R at home and arrive with it pre-filled, please use the attached form and bring it with you. You may print in color or black and white. Single use writing utensils will be available if you need to complete your forms on-site.
NOTE: This is a different form than what is used for the Mail-In ballots; if you want to request a Mail-In Ballot Kit, please contact the RM office ASAP.
Prairie Spirit School Division
The following is in relation to the upcoming school board elections being held on November 9th, 2020. The completed forms must be received at Division Office no later than 4 pm, on Wednesday, October 7th.
- Local Government Election Act, 2015: https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/73891
- Local Government Election Regulations, 2015: https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/77907
- Amendments to The Local Government Election Act, 2015 (Information Bulletin): https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/104059
- 2020 Local Government Election Guide for Saskatchewan Municipalities: https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/104060
- Council Member's Handbook For Municipalities (March 2020): https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/83120
- A Citizen's Guide to Shaping Council Decisions (2020): https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/87976
- Municipalities Act: https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/11455
- Bill 194 - The Miscellaneous Municipal Statutes Amendment Act, 2019: https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/103943
- Municipalities Regulations: https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/#/products/11457
- Best Practices for Municipal Elections During COVID-19: https://publications.
- Safe Voting: https://www.elections.sk.ca/