Please visit SaskTenders.ca for full tender information
Tenders are being accepted for the loading and placement of approximately 10,000 cubic yards of gravel per season (June, July, August 2020) on various roads within the boundaries of the R.M. of Blaine Lake #434 and possibly to some residents of the municipality. The gravel pit is located in the RM of Redberry #435 at SE-27-45-08-W3rd, with a second potential pit located in our RM at SW-11-42-07.
The Contractor hereby tenders under the following terms:
- Contractor to furnish all labour and equipment to perform work as specified.
- Contractor will be responsible for submitting a method of gravel measurements. Example: Gravel tickets and maps, truck scaling load outs or the services of a qualified engineer or registered independent surveyor.
- Contractor must submit a letter of good standing from Sask. WCB and also carry a minimum of $2 million per incident in liability insurance.
- Contractor must provide the R.M. a safety program – i.e.: truck speeds, work times, signage, number of employees, etc.
- The landowner must be contacted before entering the property – please contact the RM of Blaine Lake #434 for arrangements, if necessary.
- The Rural Municipality of Blaine Lake No. 434 is not responsible for any damages incurred to the Contractors equipment.
- The administrator will provide marked division maps to the contractor, and the contractor will submit invoices by division when work is completed.
- Immediately report any damages to the Administrator, within 48 hours.
Tenders to include:
– proof of current liability insurance
– Sask. WCB letter of clearance
– full list of equipment
– cost of loading and haul rate or combined costs including all taxes
– any additional surcharges or mobilization charges, road haul agreement
– private ratepayer haul charge(s)
The successful tender will be required to sign a contract with a 10% holdback.
Contract is for the 2020 season, but council may consider a 2 year agreement.
Council to provide maps and policy direction.
Council reserves the right to reject any and all tenders.
Lowest tenders may not necessarily be accepted.
Rural Municipality of Blaine Lake No. 434
Box 38, Blaine Lake, SK, S0J 0J0