Winter Maintenance Policy Version #1-2019-Res#58619
Policy Statement This policy is intended to be a guide as to how the RM conducts its winter maintenance program.
At least one of the following which may delay all or some of the services provided may affect all or parts of this policy:
- Equipment breakdown or manpower shortage
- Vehicle disabled in the snow
- Weather so severe as to prevent operators from getting to the RM shop
- Equipment rendered inadequate by the depth of snow and drifts
- Crew breaks, breaks required for refueling, changing of blades
- Unforeseen conditions and emergencies
Purpose The purpose of this Winter Maintenance Policy and Procedure is to establish the process and level of service for the winter season.